Easy- Peasy German Almond Crisps
This recipe is so easy-peasy and simple that it doesn't need much explanation. Truly, some of the pleasures of life comes from very simple things. :)
Not only the recipes is very short, errrr... like TWO ingredients... the way of making these Addictive Babies will be self explanatory in the pictures. I GUARANTEE that this will be a major hit with the Mister, Master, Miss and even the In-laws. :D
The boys in my house gobbled these up in one night. By the time I realised the container was not on the table, the next thing I saw was almond crumbs at the corners of my son's mouth. He was still hugging the empty container and trying the get the bits left at the bottom.
200g Almond flakes
100g Florenta or German Almond Crisps premix
Preheat oven at 180 degree C.
- Put the almond flakes and flour premix into a zip lock bag, about the ratio of 200g:100g or to your preferred sweetness. The more flour the sweeter.
- Mix the both ingredients well but gently, in order to not break the almond flakes to pieces.
- Spoon about 1/3 of the mixture onto a lined baking tray and even out with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and wait for about 5 seconds and cut with a pizza cutter. Work quickly as the Almond Crisps will harden within one minute.
- Let the Almond Crisps cool completely and store in an air tight container.
- Enjoy with a cuppa coffee or tea.